Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

murni discovery
















the plate is bigger in real life :)

got this dress from obb preloved sale :)


me and my friends was having dinner at murni discovery today. it is actually a branch from murni restaurant. the different is the environment in this new branch is much better and more cozy. it's like a kopitiam i guess. the food was quite nice. i ate carbonara pasta maryland chicken. it was quite okay for me but i think i love carbonara from uitm anggerik deli more.hehe. (eventhough it is wayy cheaper) but the best part of their meals is the portion of the food. they serve meals with oh-so-huge plate. awesome!! me myself was struggling to finish my meal earlier. and i absolutely walk away with over loaded stomach.


the price is quite affordable . my meal only cost rm15+pink panther (drinks) rm5=rm20 only.





try out guys, and make sure to wear loose pants. :)





goodnight.





sweet dreams :)

No comments: