Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

bainun oh bainun..

kenape saya malas studyyy.. keranaaa sayaaa malas.. haha.. i dont even know what to write.. i miss my friends.. i miss my school lifee.. so bad.. bainun.. i miss you. of course i miss bainun, ive been there since i wuz form 1.. i miss my dormate in f1.. best abes.. nadea.. annes.. nabilah andddd not to forget KAK CHIEPAHHHH.. haha.. annes, nadea.. dont you guys miss her? i bet nabilah miss her MUCH!! hahaha..

oh.. school life is the best.. me and my besties sumenye jiwa kental duluuuu.. no boys allowed.. cehh.. skang sume dah ade bf.. trus lembik cam gel.. including me i guess.. haha.. i wish i hav that same old feelin i used to hav during high school.. dulu, boys will neva stands our way.. skarang boys can make us cam nak gile and worst can make us cry.. haha

i guess people change.. everythings change. we juz hav to adapt kot.. we have to......

2 comments:

zarf_iera said...

oo..dulu no boys allowed ea?
skang bkn men g ea..hahaha..
aku ni ntah ble ntah nk allowed.haih.haih..

ayunietahir said...

yeahhh..people change.. ko tu laaa kental sgt!!!