Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009





from the muvie 10 things i hate bout you, and sayang, i wanna say this to you too..=):

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me
I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
( I want you to want me-letters to cleo)


i luv the movie~ 10 things i hate bout you so much.. luv late heath ledger. i'm his biggest fan.. so sad when he died early... and he doesnt hav to die like that.. poor matilda.. she has to grow up without a father who i believe can be such a great father..


i also luv the poem in this muvie.. i used to memorize it, but im not anymore.. lalala~~
this muvie is so romantic makes me wanna laugh so hard, cry so loud evrytime i see the muvie.
and i cry evrytime it reach the part julia stiles read the poem.. i mean this poem =) :

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.
emmm and not to forget the part where heath sang cant take my eyes off you~ so ramnticccccccccccc...

she's all that~anotha muvie that i luvvvvvv~~

No comments: