Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

lalala~~

im not new in this blogging stuff.. but at some point i juz got fed up with it.. dont know what to write.. what to think.. so i juz abandon my blog for quite sometime.. ahaha.. so its kinda weird for me to write again.. i decide to del my previous blog and start a fresh,clean start.. so people will start noticing the new ayunie..

act, i reali2 dont know how to dscribe myself.. but yeah.. nobody knows ayunie better than ayunie.. iam an ordinary gurl.. im not that bubbly frenly people.. so i never get good first impression.. like i care!!! i can be quite bitchy sometime.. ihate backstabber.. hate it so much.. luckily my frens are totally not lyke that.. thank god for that..

many things happen in my life that forced me to change.. but yeahh.. im stronger.. have more faith in myself,gain my self confidence back.. yayyy!! i feel gud bout myself.. but yeah, past still kinda haunting me.. but i will never let them take control of me like before. coz i know im betta.. yup sooooooooo much betta..

now i noe life can be damn cruel sometime.. yup life can be pain in da ass sumtime, but if we handle it well, we will get throung it.. i have.. finallyyyyyyyyyyy...

  • u cant even distract me nymor..
  • i dont even care how gud and how sexy u r coz deep down i think u noe im betta

but when you got caught up in reali bad situation.. i guess i juz help u be abetta person.. and i guess then u noe who ur real frens are. i dont wanna hate people nymor.. how much i hate someone i will try to like them.. that my vow to myself.. its not lyke i will worshiping them.. but i will try to put my anger aside..

but still,once i decide to kick you out fro my life.. u r out.. its not that i hate u.. but i juz dont need you.. haha.. like heidi klum said in project runaway.. " if u r not in, u r out"..=)

No comments: