i wanna talk about backstabbers here.
i believe everyone has an experience dealing with this kind of person.
they claimed to be your friend but behind your back they been telling lies about you.
so how you're going to deal with this situation.?
i've been reading some tips recently and i wanna share with you guys :)
- Get away from these people as soon as possible and convince others not to associate with them. Just say that 'they aren't the best person to hang out with.' Take care if you choose to do that.
- Don't hesitate to ask questions. If somebody seems shady in any perspective, ask them about it but pay close attention to their answers. More often than not, they will try to pull one over you.
- There is a difference between friends and acquaintances. This means that even though he might be fun to talk at in classroom or at lunch, he might not be the kind of person you would like to hang out with after school.
- Don't rely on the backstabber for anything; even the tiniest of things. In this way, you will avoid situations where you owe him/her a favor. This technique takes patience, practice and goes completely against your better nature. The backstabber will get the hint and move on the next sucker/victim.
- Also do not tell them any secret that you want kept hidden, as they will tell it to another one of their "friends" the moment it will gain them something.
- Treat him/her like you would any other snake. Be polite when in his/her area but keep to the path, and maintain your distance.
- Make sure not to reduce to his level by saying untrue and bad things about him behind his back (this is a huge no-no!) as it will only spur him to action against you.
- Try to avoid revenge. This will create more problems. But if you simply have to get even, remember that the best revenge in this case would be hanging out with your best friends right in front of their face.
so i hope these will help!