Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

indian wedding?




have you guys been to an indian wedding?
i have :)
last night was my first time actually. and it was act quite interesting.

my mom is doing small catering for the wedding. for muslims to be exact.
my mom never cooked for an inian wedding. this is actually her first time also.
but since uncle raju was my one of my father closest friend. so she decided to say yes after all.

i was so impressed with the decorations once i step inside the hall.
it was beautiful. full with lights.
and the decorations and pelamin is wayy better than some malay wedding i must say :)

FACTS:

1. all the guest must wait for the bride and groom to arrive before they can eat the foods served.
2. the bride and groom only will eat the meal that have been prepared for them after all the guest has gone back home.
3. there are two kind of meal serve, vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
4. they even play malay songs in indian wedding. haha

and

I WAS DROOOOLING to see all various kind of beautiful sarees that they wear. :)

that's all for now :)

No comments: